I don’t see any reason to put off announcing it any longer, so without further ado, this is the “secret” project I was working on. Check out some of the articles:
- What is Demisexuality?
- Could I Be Demisexual?
- Am I Demisexual If…
- Coming Out As Demisexual
- And more!
Share it, link to it, use it! Consider this a soft launch, and please provide feedback if you have it.* I want to do a bigger launch for Asexual Awareness Week.
* Seriously, I would really appreciate ideas for articles, links and other ways to improve the site.
my aesthetic is looking mean as hell but being the nicest warmest person you ever met so you feel terrible for judging and become a better person thru it all
i would just like to say fuck you to everyone who made me feel inadequate growing up and ruining my self esteem for years, you all suck and i’m glad i don’t talk to any of you any more
my little cousin got bit by a house spider and she was crying so i went to get some stuff to soothe and numb it but before i could even walk out the door i heard her quietly whisper ‘i can’t handle the responsibility of being spiderman’
Saoirse Ronan - Wonderland Magazine - September 2014
Photographed by Stefan Khoo
I hope you enjoyed that one time you insulted my favorite character because I’m going to hold it against you for the rest of our lives
If there is a small set of rules everyone in any fandom, anywhere, should know about, it is this:
- Respect the actors’ private lives and their rights to be with their family and go into public spaces without being mobbed.
- Understand the actor is not the character
- Sometimes the ship isn’t canon and you will have to accept that. (Do not bring it up to the actors unless they ask, and even then be polite about it.)
- Do not
- Do not
- Do not try and show the actors fanfiction.
Kristen Stewart by Sebastian Kim for Vanity Fair France | September 2014
We throw so much information at the jury that they walk into the deliberation room with one overwhelming feeling… doubt.
When Annie Hart got out of her car in East Los Angeles earlier this month, she was expecting to find two white-furred, abandoned dogs who had been wandering around the streets together for weeks. What she didn’t expect, however, was to find a canine couple whose friendship would astound and inspire her.